Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Prove It!

I had so much fun in the grade ten comm. tech course this year! I remember the first set of tutorials we had to do for photoshop, and I was so excited that we finally got to start! The tutorials and assignments were confusing at times, but I loved doing them, and I also loved having an end product.

  • Multiple Exposure - I had so much fun working on my multiple exposure, and I loved seeing what it looked like at the end.
  • The Circus that Surrounds Me - This was one of my favourite assignments. I love creating collages and stuff, so it was great to be able to do it digitally. It was great to be able to show people all about who I am and what I like. It was fun to be able to be creative. I like the 'eccentricK' spin on it by making it like a circus.
  • Pattern - Vectorizing was so much fun! It was hard at first, and you definately had to take your time on it, but I loved vectorizing. Putting the pattern together was great because we got to experiment with different things until we created something that we were proud of.
  • EccentricK Inspiration - This was fun too. Along with vectorizing pattern, I got to vectorize someone I love, and admire, Kurt Cobain. I hope I did him justice.
  • EccentricK Video "I Am" - This was byfar, my favourite assignment. I love videos, and creating videos, and working with videos. It was fun to start with nothing, and turn it into this great, cute little video about me and my friends. It showed people what kind of music we like, and how everyone is musical. I have uploaded the video below for those who want to watch it.

1 comment:

-cormac- said...

Very nice blog to finish off the year Lisa.

I really enjoyed watching your video, the camera work was really interesting!